Trading with us during Covid-19 (Update)
During this period of trading during Covid 19 we are able to despatch orders as normal.
We also have a click and collect service available from our Westlink warehouse.
Our staff are working from home and office where possible and we are operating our warehouse within guidelines
with social distancing being strictly observed.
Our Trade Counter IS OPEN and staffed and we also offer a phone / email / click & collect service.
Please observe the following guidlines when visiting our trade counter:
- Only two customers are permitted to be in the trade counter area at any one time.
- A new intercom has been installed so please buzz in to enter the building.
- When in our showroom please wear your mask, hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
To assist you when placing an order by phone/email/click & collect, please see below:
Ring 01 626 4662 select option 1 and place your order over the phone with
our sales representatives.
(If unanswered please leave a voice message with your contact number and we
will respond asap.)
Online Orders can be placed via peatswholesale.ie/login
(Please provide us with any additional information such as collection times/delivery
requirements etc in the notes section).
Email your order to email@example.com
(Including any special instructions and approx. collection time)
Orders for Collection
We have the following guidelines in place on all orders for collection at our Westlink premises.
- Once you have placed your order we will confirm your 'order collection reference'.
- Collection should be made at our No.15 warehouse entrance (collection point and bell are clearly sign-posted).
- Please wait in your vehicle while we prepare your order for collection.
- Please adhere to social distance requirements and wear a mask when making the collection
Orders for Despatch
Orders for despatch will be delivered to your store or chosen location as normal, please advise when placing your order.
Don't hesitate to contact your relevant Account Manager here:
- Anthony Brady:
- Rob Noonan:
- Jack Cannon:
Most importantly Stay Safe!